Saturday, January 31, 2009

MatchMaking is Dummy Simple

Matching is Dummy Simple,
A few years back I used to be Head Director for Vancouver's local newspaper chain's " Talking Personals" remember, when you flipped to the back of Vancouver's community papers you saw the " Talking Personals`Prior to the onset of online dating sites this was a way that singles could browse the ads in the newspaper & call in to hear the actual ads that appeared in the newspaper.
I headed up a team & call centre for the business. My `forte`& passion was actually reviewing the ads & matching men and women based on my intuition.

I would, often times, go thru the voice ads on the phone & based on how I felt each person's personality & style I would then create an ad for them personally.

Most of the callers wanted staff to create ads for them based on the information they left in their voice message.

What I found is that when I created the ads for them they most always found success & they found a "perfect" match with other talking personal users.





I would browse & read most of the ads the transcribers converted each persons voice mail to an actual written ad based on how they sounded on the phone.

Very rarely

1 comment:

  1. Hello!! this is sachie from mycatgoma.com!! sorry to reply you so late, I have been krazy at work and blogging...I am so sorry your kitteh had to go through Urinary tract...thanks for all your advices, it is very helpful. I try making Goma eat wet food he just doesn'teat, even all I have is wet food! But now he is doing much much better he is peeing pooping just fine and he seems himself, so I think danger is out of the way!!! I will ask you more questions if I have it if that's ok! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete